[rudder-announce] [RELEASE] Rudder 2.6.0~rc1 available!

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Sat Apr 27 21:16:35 CEST 2013

Hey folks,

We are proud to announce the availability of a new version of Rudder:
2.6.0~rc1.

This version is a release candidate, and contains many bug fixes sinces
2.6.0~beta1. We have tested it and believe it to be free of any critical
bugs. The use on production systems is not encouraged at this time and
is at your own risk. However, we do encourage testing, and welcome all
and any feedback!

A full changelog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26

As always, download links are available on:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/Download/WebHome

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter, bug reports or feature requests (or of course
GitHub pull requests).

Jonathan